Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm a Clean Machine!

I've started to follow the Flylady system to prevent CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) in my home and to keep my sanity. I've come to understand that organization, routine and cleanliness play a big part in conquering/preventing my depression. It's been one week and although I'm certainly not a model flybaby, I feel SO much better. The Husband has even commented on how much more energy I have, especially in the morning. Why? I have a routine that involves getting out of bed, out of sleepwear and into my attire for the day. "Dressed to shoes" as Flylady puts it. I've also found that getting Master J dressed (although not quite to shoes) puts us in a much better place. If we decide to go out it is not an hour long process. Now everything is ready to go and I can just throw shoes on him, pick up the baby and we're out the door.

Sanity is just around the corner!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home