Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday

Today is Daily Blessing day where you are meant to bless your home by dusting, mopping, changing the sheets, throwing out magazines, polish mirrors and doors and emptying the trash.

Well...maybe it's gross, but I don't change the sheets every week. I'll do it next week. I did dust a little. Master J helped out with the low bits :-). Mopping...nope. We don't have any magazines to throw out. I did the mirrors and door plus added the stove and shower door so that's good. The trash is John's job and I'm not doing it. Oh, and I did a load of laundry and a swish and swipe in the bathroom.

Not too shabby for a morning. Of course you're supposed to get that all done in an hour (yeah right! with two little kids?? no way!) but I'm pleased. I even got to eat lunch today.

Off to the library this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home